- KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for higher education
- Agreement number: 2020-1-RO01-KA203-080398
- Project title: Enhancing practical skills of horticulture specialists to better address the demands of the European Green Deal
- Implementation period: 01.11.2020 – 30.04.2023
- EU Grant: 185446 EUR
- Hort4EuGreen project card
”The European Commission support for the production of this website does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the National Agency and Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein”.
Spring School Harmonizing South Eastern European countries skills for a pesticides-free environment
A new Learning, Teaching, Training Activity will be organized inside the Hort4EUGreen project, between 27 to 31 March 2023. To ...
Theory and practice in nutritional quality of horticultural products analysis
Enhancing practical skills of horticulture specialists to better address the demands of the European Green Deal.Project number: 2020-1-RO01-KA203-080398Hybrid workshopTheory and ...
Organic World Congress 2021
Organic World Congress will take place between 6-10 September 2021, with over 2,500 organic professionals, farmers, researchers and local and ...
Hort4EUGreen project was launched
Friday, January 29, we officially launched the ”Enhancing practical skills of horticulture specialists to better address the demands of the ...
Hort4EUGreen project launch and workshop
Friday, January 29, between 10.00 – 12.00 (GMT+2), you are invited to attend the launch of ”Enhancing practical skills of ...